Continuing Education Credit
As of February 2011, The Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry Continuing Education Department has implemented an online registration program that allows you to register for continuing education courses given by various Dental School divisions as well as print your CE Certificates for the courses for which you have registered and have attended.
To create your profile, register for CE courses, or print your CE certificates, please go to
https://dent-web02.usc.edu/fdp. Once you are on the webpage,
- Click on the “My Courses” tab along the upper left side of the page to create your profile.
- Enter your First Name
- Enter your Last Name
- Enter your Title
- Enter your usc.edu email address
- Enter your password
- Enter your password again to confirm your password
- Select your enrollee type: USC Faculty
- Enter your USC Dental ID # ~ this is the number on your white ID Badge
10. Select your division
11. Enter your Address, City, State, & Zip Code
12. Enter your USC work phone number
13. Click “Create Profile”
Once you create a profile and your division has created the online CE course registration, you will be able to register for your division’s continuing education course(s) and print your CE certificate(s).
If you have any problems with logging in, creating your profile, gaining access to your account, or registering for a CE course, please contact Raquel Saez in the Continuing Education Department at email@example.com.